Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Going back to the Farmers Market !!

As some of you know, I started my culinary adventure in Phoenix @ the Downtown Phoenix Public Market. I started selling crepes and ended up with a huge selection . I don't know how I manage but I always end up complicating things ;) It became fast very popular and people lined up patiently to get their favorite food.
I been missing it lots, the gypsy inside me was pushing to get back over there !!! So there I go !! I'm very, very excited !!!
I'll bring back the Brie + Onion Marmalade Quesadillas .
Beside that the menu will be completely  vegan , cooked from scratch and inspired in my beloved Mother India.
Next Saturday Menu:
 *Pumpkin + Garbanzo Curry with Basmati & homemade (vegan) Naan Bread.
 *Lentil Salad over a bead of Greens and tossed with Lemon Pickle Vinaigrette .
 *Vegan Pancakes served with Whipped Tofu Cream and Cocoa Syrup .
I'm still thinking about the drinks ....... will be an exotic surprise......
See you there  !!!

1 comment:

  1. Ana my mouth is watering. I drove passed Sapna the other night with a friend so I could look cool and show it off but I think it was a little to late. I will have to stop by soon, definitely with friends, but also by myself, get my writing on and some good world eats.

    I'm so glad you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete